Thursday 26 September 2013

I would use a blog in my classroom to assist my students in assignments, and topics that they are having problems with. A blog can also be used to give assignments to my students. I can give my students feedback on assignments they were given if they are encountering problems completing the task.

A blog can also assist me to contact teachers who take over my class when I  am absent, so i can send what I want them to complete in my absence. I would also use my blog to converse with my parents who don't have the time to visit school on a regular basis.

2 comments:

  1. Great job den :)! As a 21st century teacher this sort of technology is a mean to connect with both students and parents!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Please note this is to be on a new page.

    ReplyDelete